Before you start creating your website please read this page
along with the Getting Started page. These pages will help you
1. Open a page that has the layout the way you want it.
Adding a New Page to Your Web
2. Go to File and then Save As.
3. Save the page under a new name.
In Navigation view, right-click the page for which you want
to change the label, click Rename on the shortcut menu, and then
edit the name.
Renaming a page
In Folder List, right-click the page you want to delete and
Deleting a page
1. If you open the flash_link.js file included in the web
folder in FrontPage program, you will find the following
How to edit the flash menu links
case 1:window.location="about_us.htm" ;break;
case 2:window.location="contact.htm" ;break;
case 3:window.location="catalog.htm" ;break;
case 4:window.location="getting_started.htm" ;break;
case 5:window.location="tutorial.htm" ;break;
case 6:window.location="new_page.htm" ;break;
3. Replace the name of page file to what you want. Do not
Below images files are used for the flash movies in this
How to replace the flash images
1. If you open the flash_text.txt file included in the
web folder in FrontPage program, you will find the following
How to replace the flash menu & flash text
&menu_1_text_1=You can add your text here. You can add your
&menu_1_text_2=Add your text here
&menu_2_text_1=You can add your text here. You can add your
&menu_2_text_2=Add your text here
&menu_3_text_1=You can add your text here. You can add your
&menu_3_text_2=Add your text here
&menu_4_text_1=You can add your text here. You can add your
&menu_4_text_2=Add your text here
&menu_5_text_1=You can add your text here. You can add your
&menu_5_text_2=Add your text here
&menu_6_text_1=You can add your text here. You can add your
&menu_6_text_2=Add your text here
2. Do not change or delete the “&menu_number_(text_number)=”
area. Just change the menu text to your own and save.
1. In order to replace the image with your own, you simply need
to create your own image in Photoshop and save the name of your
image file as same as the original.
Note: If you save your image file using the "Save As" menu in
Photoshop, somehow the images in the flash menu doesn't get
replaced. What we have found out is if you compress the quality
of image to 80% or greater, where the image size is 20k or above
then the image is not displayed in the flash movie. So, please
compress the quality of your images down to 70% using the "Save
for Web" function in Photoshop.
2. Copy and paste your image files into the “images"folder.
3. Images in the flash banners will be automatically replaced
with your own.