Before you start creating your website please read this page
with Tutorial page. These pages will help you get started.
1) Photoshop 7 file for the complete layout
2) Flash MX file:
This template uses the SWFObject (v1.4) Flash detection and
embed script provided by Geoff Stearns at
This script detects whether or not the user has the Flash player,
and if it does, it loads in the Flash movie for them to view. If
they don't have the Flash player, it displays your alternate content.
The alternate content is what you see in your web editor (a static
image or text).
The SWFObject script also resolves the IE update issue where embedded
Flash movies require an extra click for interaction; using the script
will allow viewers to interact with the Flash movie directly. The
SWFObject script also allows your web site to have fully validated
Please be aware that the script may be updated occasionally, and
it is your responsibility to visit the SWFObject site to check
for updates and implement them.
1. Unzip the downloaded product.
How to make a new web
2. Copy the unzipped web folder to your My Webs directory.
3. On the File menu, go to Open Web or Site.
4. Browse to your My Webs directory and find the web folder you
5. Select that folder, click open and edit.
Or, you can copy the web folder to the following directories
depending on your FrontPage version and then use it as a
FrontPage web template if you wish.
** FrontPage 2000/2002 **
FrontPage Web Template folder:
C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Templates\1033\Webs\<folder_name.tem>
** FrontPage 2003 **
FrontPage Web Template folder:
C:\Documents and Settings\<username>\Application
1. On the File menu, select New, and then click Web
To apply a New Web Template in FrontPage 2000/ 2002
2. In the Web Site list, choose the web for your new web.
3. Type or select a name for your new web in the Specify the
location of the new web dropdown box.
4. Click Ok to apply the web template to your new web.
5. Open the "index.htm" file and read the instructions. The new
web also includes a detail tutorial on how to use the web.
1. On the File menu, Select New.
To apply a New Web Template in FrontPage 2003
2. Click "More web site templates" in the right column.
3. Choose the "TestDrive" template. (This may also be in your
"My Templates" folder.)
4. Click OK.
Included Page function is used in this template. Once you
modify the area where the Included Page function is used in the
associated file, your changes will automatically appear on all
1. A copyright at the bottom of each page. -> includes/bottom.htm
2. Information box in the right of each page. -> includes/info_box.htm
3. Company Logo and global menu on the top of each page-> includes/top.htm
The images contained in this product were purchased
| Images Resource
The images and/or photos used in this template are the
copyrighted property of JupiterImages and are being used with
permission under license.
Images may only be used within this template. Images can not be removed in any way for other uses. All
copyrights remains with the original licensor.